Join us for the first in a series of live events on our Fit for the Future consultation. It will be streamed via the Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust YouTube Channel here from 12.30pm-2pm. The panel will be explaining more about our proposals for acute medicine and answering your questions.
The public can ask questions in one of two ways:
- By submitting questions in advance by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitting questions live during the debate by typing Sli.do into the address bar on your browser and then enter event code #acutemedicine
On the panel:
- Simon Lanceley – Director of Strategy & Transformation (Facilitating)
- Steve Hams – Director of Quality and Chief Nurse
- Ian Shaw – Chief of Service for Medicine and Consultant Gastroenterologist
- Rob Stacey – Specialty Director for Emergency Care and an ED Consultant
We’ll share more information about similar events on our other proposals in the coming weeks. In the meantime, visit our consultation page here or sign up to our new participation space, Get Involved in Gloucestershire.