We’d like your views on how we develop our NHS Long Term Plan for Gloucestershire. Whether it’s your take on health priorities at each stage of life or how you and your family get health advice, support and services.
Early this year, we welcomed publication of the national 10 year Long Term Plan for the NHS, which is consistent with how support and services are developing locally.
The plan highlights the ambitions to make sure everyone gets the best start in life, to deliver world class care for major health problems and support people to age well. The plan acknowledges there will be challenges along the way across the country.
In Gloucestershire, these challenges also present great opportunities to make the county a healthier place to live, increase support in local communities, improve care in our hospitals and make the most of the skills and expertise of our great staff.
- Developing our local NHS Long Term Plan – Engagement Booklet
- What matters to you? (Survey) – Give us your feedback to help develop our local NHS Long Term Plan
- Engagement events
You can access quick read documents below.
- Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP) – Short Guide
- STP – Easy Read Guide
- The Equality Impact Analysis (EIA)
- Equality Impact Assessment
- Our open culture
Alternatively, the full version, along with Annexes G – J can be found below.