Ill or injured? Not sure where to turn?

Click or Call First:

  • If you have an illness that won’t go away after self-care or advice from the pharmacy– Click or Call your GP surgery. Use their website, the NHS app or phone them.
  • If it’s urgent and your GP surgery is closed, call NHS 111 and they will make sure you get the care you need.
  • If you think you may need A&E or to get the right care 24/7, Click or Call 111.
  • The 111 phone service can book you into local NHS services if needed including GP surgeries, Community Minor Injury and Illness Units or A&E where appropriate.
  • The local ASAP Glos NHS website and app (download from Apple or Google Play stores) also offers information on self-care, local services and when to use them.

Watch the videos…

Find support with…


Think Pharmacy and find one near you

Community Hospitals

Community Minor Injury and Illness Units

GP Services

GP services and Gloucester Health Access Centre

Out of Hours

Out of Hours advice

In Hours Advice

In Hours Advice

Know your options

Know Your Options